Your shopping cart is empty!
Delivery, Payment, Warranties
When ordering delivery of goods by third-party courier services (Nova Poshta, Mist Express) - upon receipt, be sure to check the availability of all goods in the order, as well as its appearance.
In case of damage to the goods, or incomplete completion of the order - it is necessary to refuse receipt of the goods and its payment, and also to make the act (claim).
DHL - 85 usd.
EMS - 50usd.
Ukrposhta - 15 usd.
Payment can be made upon receipt of the goods at the Nova Poshta branch, as well as make a prepayment to the card of Privat Bank, Monobank, payment systems PayPal, Western Union, Webmoney, SWEFT.
Terms of orders in the online store www.goverla.biz
1. The product is presented on the site through photo samples, which are the property of our online store.
2. Each photo sample is accompanied by textual information: article, price and product description.
3. At the request of the buyer, the manager of the online store is obliged to provide (by phone or by e-mail or messenger) other information necessary and sufficient, from the point of view of the buyer, to make a decision to purchase the goods.
4. The price of the goods specified on the website can be changed by the online store unilaterally.
5. In case of change in the price of the goods ordered by the buyer, the manager of the online store at the first opportunity informs the buyer (by phone or by e-mail) to obtain confirmation or cancellation of the order. If it is impossible to contact the buyer, this order is considered canceled.
6. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the site. Each product can be ordered in any quantity available in the store. The order can be placed by the buyer in the following ways: placed independently on the site, made by e-mail or messenger or by phone.
7. After placing the order, a letter confirming the acceptance of the order is sent to the buyer's e-mail, indicating the names of the selected goods and the total amount of the order, which is an integral part of this agreement. Then the manager of the online store contacts the buyer to obtain confirmation of the order.
8. In the absence of goods in the warehouse, the manager of the online store must notify the buyer (by phone or by e-mail).
9. The buyer has the right to make a pre-order for the goods temporarily out of stock by making a prepayment in the manner agreed with the manager of the online store.
10. In the absence of the goods, the buyer has the right to replace it with another product or cancel the order for a refund.
11. Delivery of goods ordered in the online store, in the agreed quantity and range, is carried out by the delivery service Nova Poshta or Ukrposhta throughout Ukraine.
12. The cost of delivery of goods is paid by the buyer.
13. By registering on the site, the user agrees to provide reliable and accurate information about themselves, their contact details.
14. As a result of registration the user receives a login and password. The user is responsible for saving, as well as for all actions under his login and password on the site. In case of loss of registration data, the user is obliged to notify the administration.
15. Upon receipt of the goods, before signing the documents confirming receipt of the goods, the recipient is obliged to read the information about the goods contained in the goods and / or packaging and / or in the accompanying documents. If it is necessary to obtain additional information about the goods, the recipient is obliged to contact the seller and obtain the necessary information by means of remote communication until the recipient accepts the goods.
16. In the event of a change in the price of the goods, the recipient has the right to refuse to receive and accept the goods. In this case, the recipient (payer) has the right to demand a refund for the goods, as well as the amounts paid for delivery of the goods to the recipient. Any other compensation (including damages, penalties, etc.) - is not provided by the store.
17. The online store is not responsible for its own user errors, supply to the device and the board incorrect supply voltages, voltages of incorrect polarities, as well as for the connection of incompatible peripherals, which leads to equipment failure. The product cannot be returned if it is damaged and has mechanical damage, the chips on the board or in the device are very hot, there are traces of burning, other chips are blown up - all this indicates incorrect user actions.
18. The online store is not responsible for improper use, soldering or installation of batteries and boards purchased on the site to protect their charge-discharge, as well as their operation. We try to clarify the nuances of using batteries, but it is impossible to tell and show everything. The warranty applies only to battery assemblies made on the basis of our workshop, and is 3 months from the date of receipt of the order.
19. You can return or exchange the goods within 14 days of receipt, if it was not in use.
20. The store administration is not liable for any damages that may arise as a result of the use of goods purchased in the store.
21. The goods for which the warranty period is set are subject to warranty obligations in accordance with the conditions specified in the warranty card and / or in the information materials of the goods. Otherwise, the warranty period for such goods is considered to be 14 days.
22. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the data specified in the order form. If the data is incorrect and it has led to additional costs for the buyer associated with the delivery of goods to the wrong address or delivery of goods to the wrong recipient, the associated losses and costs are borne by the buyer. In case of incorrect indication of data by the store when sending the goods - all costs are borne by the store.
23. Textual information about most products is taken from freely available sources, so the store is not responsible for its accuracy. We do not test every board or chip.
24. The buyer has the right to appoint a third party as the recipient of the purchased goods. In this case, the recipient must indicate in the comments of the order form the data necessary to identify the recipient and deliver the goods to him.
25. For the issuance of goods to the recipient, the latter is obliged to present upon receipt of the goods an identity document (passport, driver's license).
26. Upon receipt of the goods, the recipient is obliged to sign the documents confirming receipt of the goods.
27. All possible disputes arising from or related to this agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
28. Nothing in the agreement can be understood as the establishment between the user and the site administration of agency relations, company relations, joint activities, personal employment relations, or any other relationship not expressly provided for in the agreement.
29. When operating electronic components, avoid contact with aggressive media, water, etc. It is necessary to exclude the possibility of mechanical damage, as well as the possibility of their failure by static electricity.
30. If the buyer has not taken his parcel ordered by invoice, the store assumes the right not to send this buyer orders with this method of payment.
We send only serviceable goods according to its description and photos. The goods, if it is without mechanical damage and traces of use, can be returned within 14 days of receipt, paying the cost of delivery back, if it did not suit you for one reason or another. The warranty period for products and devices made by our technicians is 6 months from the date of receipt. If the warranty case occurred after the expiration of the warranty period - please contact us, we will consider your case individually.
We are not responsible for user errors in the operation of goods: supply to the device and the board of incorrect supply voltages, voltages of incorrect polarities, poor soldering, as well as for the connection of incompatible peripherals, which leads to equipment failure. We do not accept back a product if it is damaged, has mechanical damage, traces of use, chips on the board or in the device are very hot, there are traces of burnout, or blown tracks - all this indicates incorrect user actions.